The Q2U brings digital and analog together in one convenient microphone. Finally, a high-quality handheld mic to meet both your live sound and digital recording needs. Take the Q2U to your gig for a professional live performancethen take it home to record any new ideas right to your computer. Whether your passion is recording or performing, this mic has you covered.
The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and aUSB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone's on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and recordtoa computer simultaneously.
This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording. Plus, a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/Dconverter with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It's also compatible with most computer based digital audio workstations, so yourrecordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality.
As a perfect complement to such a great recording microphone, the Q2U Pak also includes a pair of HP20 stereo headphones so you can mix, monitor andlisten with comfort and accuracy. The HP20’s closed design and 40mm full-range drivers offer professional performance in nearly any listening application.
- High-quality dynamic handheld microphone with XLR and USBI/O
- XLR output plugs directly into any console
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output with volume control for no-latency monitoring
- On/Off switchcontrols audio to XLR output
- High-quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Compatible with any computer based digital audio workstation
- Includes Cakewalk Music