Return an unwanted item
We understand that sometimes the item you have received might not work for you or might be defective and you would like to return it and receive a refund. Based on your statutory rights we can accept all return requests subject to the rules below:
- For all items: We accept the return of all items only if they are unopened and in their original condition or if opened, in perfect re-sellable condition. If you return goods, as detailed below, within 30 days , we will send you a full refund for the price you paid for the item. To arrange the return of an order please visit Our 'Contact Us' Page or use our always-on ‘Contact Us’ widget, available on every page for your convenience.
- Defective or damaged items: You can always return items if they are defective or damaged. To arrange the return of a defective item please visit Our 'Contact Us' Page or use our always-on ‘Contact Us’ widget, available on every page for your convenience.
How to return an item: We will provide you with a Returns Number which you must include when sending back your order. The returns number is a requirement for all returned orders - without it we cannot provide a refund. Once you are ready to return the package please print and complete the returns form include it in the the package securely and send the package to:
Musicroom.com - Returns Department
Returns Number (add your returns number here)
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP33 3YB
In the case of a defective product, please provide a full description of the fault in the form and return the defective item in its original box (if any), with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories and packaging. If we do not receive the item back from you within 30 days of the item being delivered to you we cannot guarantee a full refund. We aim to refund your order within 14 days of us receiving the returned item.
Terms and conditions
Musicroom Terms and Conditions
1. Our terms
2. Information about us and how to contact us
3. Our contract with you
4. Our products
5. What changes can be made
6. Providing the products
7. Your rights to end the contract
Right under the Consumer Contracts
How our goodwill guarantee is more generous
14 day period to change your mind.
30 day period to change your mind provided products are unopened and in their original packaging. During the period 1 November to 31 December you have until 31 January in the following year to change your mind.
In order to benefit from our goodwill guarantee, products must be returned either unopened in their original packaging, or if opened, in perfect re-sellable condition.
8. How to end the contract with us (including if you are a consumer who has changed their mind)
(b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
9. Our rights to end the contract
10. If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. Call Customer Support on +44 (0)1284 725 725 or email us at email@example.com.
11. Your rights in respect of defective products if you are a consumer
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call +44 (0)3454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your products can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your products do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also clause 7.5.
12. Price and payment
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if you are a consumer
15. How we may use your personal information
16. Gift vouchers
16.1 Where you can use a gift voucher. From time to time we may offer gift vouchers for sale. If you purchase a gift voucher it can only be used on Musicroom.com. It is not redeemable in our high street stores. In order to redeem a gift voucher on Musicroom.com you must have a registered user account on Musicroom.com. If you do not already have an account you will be asked to create one.