Enjoy the wonders of Spring and discover the variety of ways the world celebrates this special time of year! Music Theatre professionals Gavin Mole and Sara Ridgley present this complete stage production, with a selection of innovative seasonal songs and a narrative that follows from Spring, through Chinese New Year to Mardi Gras. With a running time of ten minutes, the production is ideal for themed assemblies that explore the festivals of the colder months.
Attributed to Key Stage 2, the production is packed with facts, stories and background information. The enhanced CD is filled with everything you need to perform the songs, including
- A complete set of professional backing tracks for all songs
- Demonstration recordings of each song, with children's voices
- A complete script of the show
- Cast list and well-informed production notes
- Background information for each song to use in classroom activities
- Cross-curricular topic and project ideas
- Practical staging suggestions
- Hints and tips on singing techniques, characterisation and costumes
The sparkling songs from this production are ideal general school repertoire that inform and inspire children into thinking of the world around them and how to make it a better place.