Every song from the 1930s-set Tony award-winning musical. Set in Berlin's ritzy and opulent Grand Hotel, five strangers find their lives intertwining over a two-day period, including:
- A suicidal and lonely-for-love Russian ballerina
- A financially broke gentleman jewel thief posing as a dashing Baron
- An ambitious and beautiful young woman
- A the terminally-ill bookkeeper and factory clerk
- A German-accented cold-hearted businessman.
The multi-layered plot follows the criss-crossing lives of the five guests as they interact during their stay.
Arranged for Piano, Voice and Guitar, the songs include Love Can't Happen
and Bonjour Amour