Yamaha´s 300 series flutes are individually assembled and adjusted by hand. The headjoint is very important in determining the sound of a flute. This flute features a headjoint, of precious metal and a body and foot of nickel silver for a dark warm tone, but at a very affordable price.
- Covered Keys
- Offset G Plateau key system
- Split E mechanism included
- Precious metal headjoint and lip plate
- Nickel silver body and footjoint
- Nickel silver keys
- Stainless steel springs
- Straight pivot screws (with head)
- Double bladder pads
- Silver-plated finish
Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws, and the positioning of the screws has been changed for easier access. Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable and natural-feeling performance, and have been hand-assembled and adjusted for a perfect touch and balance.
This Yamaha flute benefits greatly from having a CY headjoint included which features a double flare taper and unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm, rich tone. This helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound, while the more advanced player can appreciate its even, yet quick response in all registers.
- The remarkable Yamaha scale provides extremely accurate and centred intonation
- Yamaha's special pads resist dehydration or swelling, the double bladder covering ensures perfect seating
- Felt pads are used under keys where tolerances are close for a professional feel and silent mechanism
- Neoprene is used where large stoppers are required for smooth noiseless action