High precision, advanced functionality and sleek style make this guitar/bass pedal tuner Korg's most advanced yet. The pitchblack
is the same size as a compact effect unit, and features a tough aluminum die cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio.
While small in size, it boasts a large; easy to read LED meter with a light-emitting surface for excellent visibility in any setting from daylight, to stage light to no light as well as an extremely smooth eleven-segment LED meter that allows accurate visual tuning from any angle. With a red LED that indicates the tuner's on/off status, a large note name display, and a tuning guide that indicates whether your instrument is sharp or flat, you'll always be able to tune quickly and accurately in any situation. The pitchblack
provides a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz), and adjustable calibration between 436--445 Hz.Main features:
- 100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact
- Choose from four types of display modes: Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter & Mirror
- Compact pedal sized guitar/bass tuner that fits in your pedal board.
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy.
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz).
- Calibration is adjustable from 436--445 Hz.
- A 9 VDC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals.
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability.