This helpful book from the master teachers at Acoustic Guitar magazine shows you the right way to play chords, songs and solos, with six essential lessons and an easy-to-follow CD.
- Chords 101
- Intro to Power Chords
- 10 Great 4/4 Rhythm Patterns
- The ABCs of Fingerpicking
- Theory Made Easy
- Your First Solo
- Shopping for the right Guitar
- Caring for your Guitar
- An easy Guide to tuning up
- Choosing a capo, pickup and string
- effective practice techniques
- How to read music and tablature
- Glossary of Guitar terms
The CD features all the music played both slowly and up to tempo.