Enjoy Playing Guitar: Ensemble Games
is the complete resource for Guitar teachers and mixed-ability groups. With 34 winning tunes, this unique collection will help guitarists to engage actively with the music and use their creative skills.
Each piece comes with comprehensive activity notes, which show how to use the music as a starting point for fun and creative learning: there are opportunities to explore structure and form, create variations, improvise melodies and rhythms, add percussion, and even make up accompaniments. Covering a wide range of styles, this book is a must for the developing ensemble.
- 34 fabulous pieces for beginner to intermediate Guitar ensembles
- Range of styles, including blues, tango, classical, and flamenco
- Activity notes on each piece
- Ensemble warm-up ideas
- Photocopiable pages for students
- Promotes improvisation and creativity, and introduces techniques like tambora and harmonics