The Oxford Book of Flexible Carols is the perfect resource for choirs of all types and sizes. Each piece is presented with flexible scoring options, clearly explained throughout, enabling performance by various combinations of singers. With carols for Advent, Christmas, New Year, and Epiphany, and a fabulous range of accessible, quality material, this is a must-have collection for all choirs at Christmas.
- 56 flexibly scored carols
- Suitable for mixed choirs, upper-voice choirs, choirs with few men, unison choirs, small choirs, and all other groups
- New flexible arrangements of traditional carols and modern favourites
- Brand new carols written specially for the collection
- Variety of composers, including Kerry Andrew, Malcolm Archer, Alan Bullard, Bob Chilcott, Stephen Cleobury, Cecilia McDowall, John Rutter, Mack Wilberg, and David Willcocks
- Wide range of material, from Medieval to the present day and including wassails, gallery carols, world carols, and spirituals
- Accessible keyboard accompaniments suitable for Organ (with or without pedals) or Piano