This theory workbook contains worked examples and sample exercises for Trinity College London Theory Grade 6 examinations from 2009. This is suitable for use in lessons or at home, for private study.
Contains all requirements for examinations from 2009 for Grade 6.
- Tips on learning to write music accurately and clearly
- Information boxes to explain new concepts
- Diagrams to help understanding
- Task and questions expected for the grade
- worked examples to show how to do the tasks
- Advice, reminders and interesting facts
- Lists of different words with the same meaning
- Musical words and symbols for the grade