enables you to own a real Martin Guitar at an affordable price. With its small body size, the Little Martin
is great for the younger player, or for those who require a compact sized Guitar for portability reasons. Although frill-free, the important specs, such as a solid Sitka Spruce top and that renowned Martin quality and sound, are present and correct.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Modified X Series ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/LX Taper
- HEADPLATE: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/16''
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed Finish
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Medium Phosphor Bronze (M550)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag
- INTERIOR LABEL: Gold Foil Label