The warmth of tube amps has been the goal for most of the over-drive pedals that exist. However, the Tube Screamer
has been the choice 2nd to none by people searching for the best, because it lets the guitar sing so well in its original voice. The tone can be heard in playing by countless musicians over the years and still keeps fascinating new generations.
- Delivers that warm, natural tube overdrive sound previously unattainable by conventional units.
- FET electronic switching provides clickless, popfree switching. (Q-1 "Quiet One" switch)
- Battery can be changed without tools.
- LED indicator shows status of effect and battery condition.
- When using the unit for long periods of time, you can use external AC power by connecting adaptor AC109 (sold separately, see link below) to the EXT. POWER jack.
- Zine die cast construction and rugged rubber stopper assures durability.
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 0 dBm
- Maximum Gain: +30 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -100 dBm (IHF-A)
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt Batteryor external AC adaptor (AC109)
- Size: 124 mm, 4.9"(D) x 74mm, 3"(W) x 53mm, 2"(H)
- Weight: 570g, 1.3 lbs
to go to the listing for the related AC109 power adaptor.