reissue, described as "the Holy Grail of Tube screamers", features the same famous standout square footswitch of the original and the even more famous warm tones of the JRC4558 chip used in most of the original TS808
Ignore any over-the-counter lookalikes. If your tone is suffering from a lack of real warmth, the TS808 is the real, non-generic prescription.
- Delivers that warm, natural tube overdrive sound previously unattainable by conventional units.
- FET electronic switching provides clickless, popfree switching.
- Battery can be changed without tools.
- LED indicator shows status of effect and battery condition.
- When using the unit for long periods of time, you can use external AC power by connecting adaptor AC109 (sold separately, see link below) to the EXT. POWER jack.
- Zine die cast construction and rugged rubber stopper assures durability.
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 0 dBm
- Maximum Gain: +30 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -100 dBm (IHF-A)
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt Batteryor external AC adaptor (AC109)
- Size: 125 mm, 4.9"(D) x 70mm, 2.8"(W) x 52mm, 2"(H)
- Weight: 500g, 1.2 lbs
to go to the listing for the related AC109 power adaptor.