Martin strings are the acoustic string of choice for musicians around the world. Wound to exacting specifications, you can depend on these strings for tone, brightness and clarity on a daily basis. 80/20 Bronze alloy is comprised of 80% copper and 20% zinc. It is popular for acoustic strings and provides a very brilliant tone when they are initially put on the Guitar and mellow over time.
- E - 1st Silvered Steel .011 inch
- B - 2nd Silvered Steel .015 inch
- G - 3rd Bronze Wound .023 inch
- D - 4th Bronze Wound .032 inch
- A - 5th Bronze Wound .042 inch
- E - 6th Bronze Wound .052 inch