It's never too early to encourage good sight-reading in young players. This book is designed to lay the foundations at the most fundamental level. The ABRSM sight-reading syllabus for Piano has been completely revised. This brand new edition of Paul Harris' Improve Your Sight-Reading! series, an international best-seller with over 350,000 copies sold, is published to support these new requirements.
- Includes over 100 practice tests for the new ABRSM exams.
- All material has been extensively re-written.
- All of the pieces have been revised with many new specially-composed pieces now included.
- Follows the new ABRSM sight-reading requirements exactly at each grade.
- Tick boxes now included for all examples to encourage pupils to work through the material systematically; practice box included at the beginnings for all grades.
- Updated layout and new music setting for a clean and easy-to-read look.