Fifteen stories and fifteen songs for thoughtful and inclusive assemblies, with contemporary songs to motivate children of all faiths and backgrounds.
The writers - all experienced headteachers and teachers - have drawn upon a wealth of experience in schools to produce this exciting resource. Themes covered are:
- Abiding by rules, cooperation
- Finding positives in bad times
- Sharing problems
- Pride can lead to humiliation
- Dealing with bullying
- Each person makes a difference
- Different points of view
- Resisting temptation
- Dealing with difficulties
- Resolving conflict, forgiveness
- Building a better world
- Choosing a good way to live
- Moving to a new school
The CD provides full vocal demonstrations by children for easy teaching, and instrumental backing tracks with clear melody cues for performance. A free PowerPoint presentation of the lyrics for screen projection is available from the publisher's website.
Arranged for KS2.