Anthems for all of the Church's seasons. This book is a uniquely accessible and comprehensive musical/liturgical resource for use in Church services and concerts, and throughout the church's year. Suitable for SATB choirs of all sizes and abilities, this book:
- contains a superb selection of 50 pieces covering the Principal festivals: The Epiphany, The Presentation of Christ in the Temple, The Annunciation of Our Lord to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Ascension Day, Pentecost, Trinity Sunday, and All Saints' Day;
- provides an excellent and varied choice of pieces for each Feast, suitable for many years of use;
- champions new, approachable, and unjustly neglected repertoire spanning all periods and traditions, whilst avoiding widely available or difficult music;
- includes many previously unpublished or newly commissioned anthems, arrangements, and editions by important composer and church musicians;
- contains a useful liturgical introduction
- ;represents unrivalled variety and fabulous value for money.