A two disc set. On sunday November 24, 2002, Drummers Collective
, the world's premier drum school, celebrated its 25th Anniversary with an incredible evening of music. Featured performers included some of the most creative and influential drummers and bass players in the world.
- Dave Weckl And The Dave Weckl Band, featuring Tom Kennedy on Bass, Steve wingart on keyboards, and Gary Meek on sax.
- Horacio 'El Negro' Hernandez and John Patitucci, with keyboard player, Oriente Lopez.
- Victor Wooten
- Felix Pastorius, special guest
- Steve Smith
- Steve Gadd and The Gadd Gang, featuring Cornell Dupree on guitar, Eddie Gomez on Bass, Ronnie Cuber on baritone sax and Larry Goldings on Hammond B3.
- Kenwood Dennard
- Collective Faculty Ensembles, featuring Memo Acevedo, Louis Bauzo, Fernando Hernandez, Cliff Korman Michael Lauren, Irio O'Farrill, Tim Quimette, Kim Plaimfield, Leo Traversa and Bob Quaranta.
- 5.1 Surround Sound mixes on four tunes, mixed from the drumchair.
- Artist Interviews
- Alternate Edits that include FootCam feature
- Bonus Footage: Steve and Victor's rehearsal and teh Gadd Gang sound check
- Web links
- Photo Gallery