Recording artist, pianist and educator Fred Hughes, takes you step-by-step through the process to play chords efficiently with the left hand only.
- Effortlessly perform all chords and variations: major, minor, diminished, augmented triads; six chords; seven chords;nine chords;eleven chords; and thirteen chords
- Provide the harmonic structure and foundation with the left hand
- Learn the theory of chords construction
- Practice patterns for mastery
- Jazz standards: Have You Met Miss Jones, The Days Of Wine And Roses, All The Things You Are and Body And Soul
- Play-along and demonstration CD with bass and drums included.