Twenty-two photocopiable songs and chants with backing tracks CD for learning Spanish in style!
A must have collection of fun, entertaining and educational songs and chants for both specialist and non-specialist teachers of Spanish at KS2 and KS3.
Simple, catchy and upbeat, Helen MacGregor and Stephen Chadwick's Singing Spanish is ideal for groups and requires no music reading as the CD contains Performances, Teaching Tracks and Backing tracks of all the pieces in the book.
- Follows the progression of the QCA scheme of work for Spanish at KS2.
- Compatible with the 5-14 National Guidelines for Scotland.
- Photocopiable song words.
- Includes teaching notes, activities for using and developing the vocabulary and follow-up work.
- CD provides performances, teaching tracks and backing tracks.
- Clever use of repetition, rhythm and melody commits new vocabulary and phrases to memory.