The POD Studio UX1 interface connects to any computer to turn any room into a professionally designed, great sounding recording studio! This USB recording device is like a rack full of premium tube recording equipment, plus a perfectly engineered recording room for Guitar and Bass, thanks to the acclaimed Line 6 guitar/bass Tone Direct
with mic and cab modelling.
Also included is the POD Farm
software, offering a world of meticulously crafted models, vintage guitar and bass rigs, as well as universally sought after stompbox and rack effects. This is the tone that pros rely on and only Line 6 provides. What else would you expect from the makers of the revolutionary POD product family? Inputs
- 1 Mic Input
- 1 Guitar/Bass Input
- Stereo Line Inputs for your line out level gear
- Stereo Monitor Input via stereo 1/4” jack
- Stereo Line Outputs via two 1/4 inch
- Headphone output
- ToneDirect Monitoring – full tone low latency monitoring regardless of recording software’s buffer size
- 44.1 & 48KHz, 16 & 24 bit recording
- 96KHz mode with built-in sample rate conversion for simultaneous input and output
- Pro Audio Performance with over 100dB signal-to-noise & dynamic range
- USB powered
WindowsPentium® 4 1.2GHz or betterWindows® XP (with SP2 only) or better with 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)CD-ROM driveInternet connection for online featuresMacintoshIntel® or Power PC® based G4 800MHz or better (G4 1.67 or better recommended)OS X 10.4 or better512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)CD-ROM driveInternet connection for online features and activationUSBOne free USB 1.1 or 2.0 compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered hubs not supported).