The five volumes of Keyboards Together
provides a wealth of enjoyable repertoire for Keyboard players. Containing arrangements and original pieces in two, three and four parts, they are perfect for classroom use as well as for smaller groups.
- Original pieces and arrangements of popular tunes.
- Wide range of styles including rock, Latin, country, jazz, pop and dance music.
- Excellent teaching material for the developing Keyboard group.
- Five progressively graded volumes.
- All pieces selected for the Associated Board's Music Medals.
Music Medals are assessments and teaching resources that introduce essential musical skills and encourage playing together.
Five Medals - Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum - provide goals and celebrate achievement.
Copper and Bronze are for beginners, Silver, Gold and Platinum reward further musical progress.
Music Medals assessments cover the following activities:
- Playing together.
- Playing solo,
- Musicianship skills.