The Student Activity Books
are fun-filled educational companions to the Succeeding with the Masters
repertoire collections - an ideal way for your students to explore the world of the master composers.
- Puzzles and games transport students into the Classical Era.
- Enjoyable listening activities foster aural skills and knowledge of musical style.
- Creative exercises and writing activities stimulate the imagination.
- Students get to know Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven in a personal way.
- The Teacher's Handbook provides answers to the many puzzles, games, and activities. It also offers additional activity ideas for Group Lessons
The Student Activity Book is intended for use with Succeeding with the Masters, Classical Era, Volume Two