Razzamajazz is another exciting way to learn the Recorder, but unlike ‘Red Hot Recorder’ it concentrates on just learning the notes rather than the music theory. It fills pupils with confidence from day one, and the appealing, fun tunes are guaranteed to inspire!
By popular demand, here is another collection of fun and appealing tunes for recorder - Razzamajazz - Recorder Book 3. For Grade 2-3, it introduces players to upper-octave and lower range notes. Just as in books one and two there’s a CD with backing at both performance and practice tempo.
- Starts with one note and new notes are introduced one at a time
- Simple, clear, illustrated instructions
- Each book contains more than 10 pieces
- ‘Feel good’ accompaniments
- CD contains complete performance as well as accompaniment only.