is full of exciting games and songs to help you play your double bass well! You'll learn how to sit properly, how to hold your double bass, how to make the correct shapes with your fingers and how to hold the bow.
The CD has exciting backing tracks to play along with, and is great to use when you play at home.
- Full of fun and easy songs, rhymes and games
- CD packed with exciting games and backing tracks
- Play at home, in your lessons and with your friends
- Focuses on the very first steps of string playing , with a wealth of ideas and activities to establish good posture, bow hold and finger position
- Activities and games to build and develop musicianship skills, with a structured introduction to reading notation