The Hal Leonard Adult Piano Method
has been devised specially for the older beginner, offering direct tuition with engaging music to inspire your first steps into Piano playing.
- Combine lessons, solos, technique and theory
- Moves comfortably through new concepts and material
- Encourages the student to become immediately engaged in playing the instrument
- Material is well-planned and free of technical jargon
- Provides opportunities for student improvisation
- Beautifully-realised teacher duets and richly-orchestrated CD and MIDI accompaniment disks provide a rewarding musical experience