Purchase of this product must be accompanied by proof of purchase of other music software by sending a scan of receipt or product to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cubase 4 represents the cutting edge in digital audio workstations. Designed for professionals from the ground up, Cubase converges extraordinary sound quality, intuitive handling and a vast range of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
- State-of-the-art Audio + MIDI Recording/Editing/Mixing
- Complete new set of VST3 virtual instruments and effects
- Real multi-channel 5.1 surround sound
- SoundFrame - Universal Sound Manager
- Control Room integration within your outboard studio environment
- Seamless integration of external audio and MIDI hardware
- Pristine 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Professional music notation and score printing
- Cross-Platform: Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary
Cubase 4 comes with a brand-new VST3 plug-in set and four new integrated software instruments with more than 1000 sounds. The revolutionary SoundFrame™ is a powerful combination of Track Presets, Instrument Tracks, and MediaBay database, to help organize all your sounds from every instrument - both software VSTi and hardware. Cubase 4!s mixer now offers a flexible Control Room section and up to four independent studio mixes. Composers and musicians benefit from the enhanced score editor while the redesigned user interface with many new features speeds up workflow and boosts creativity to new levels.