The piano solos in this delightful collection aptly portray the carefree, fun-filled atmosphere of a three-ring circus: clowns, elephants, tumblers, camels and nimble, performing animals each get their turn to amuse the crowd! These late-elementary pieces will appeal especially to younger students who want to sound great, and they are all excellent recital pieces – full of sparkle and flair.
Features and specifics:
- Level: Late-Elementary piano solos (Hal Leonard Student Piano Library Level 3)
- Keys: C, G minor with all flats and sharps written as accidentals
- larger print music
- Range: full staff – leger low C to leger high C
- Meters: 3/4+2/4, 3/4, 4/4
- Technical features: chromatic patterns, staccato/legato contrasts, swing eighths, 8va, simple pedaling
- Length: 2-3 pages.
- Average performance time for each piece: 1 minute.