A River’s Tale is one of four new geography songs in the A&C Black cross-curricular Songsheets series. Aimed at KS2 and linked to the curriculum, these individual songs are perfect for the classroom or for assemblies and end of term concerts. They are catchy, easy to learn and cover topic facts – in a fun way!
- Key facts reinforced through song
- Full piano/vocal score and photocopiable lyrics
- CD of backing/teaching/performance tracks
- Perfect for assemblies and school concerts
- They fulfil QCA Music Scheme unit 20 ‘Performing Together’.
Also includes access to a dedicated website containing additional resources: tuned and untuned percussion parts, teaching/performance notes and a performance schedule.