James Rae’s eminently successful tutor Introducing The Saxophone was the first of its kind providing the complete beginner with material in popular styles yet allowing for a sound musical development along traditional lines.
Now, complementing the tutor, James Rae has produced this volume to introduce the beginner to ensemble playing.
The parts are of the same technical level and are written, with hints and tips along the way, to familiarise the beginner with a new set of considerations and become a good team player.
- Easy pieces introducing the various aspects of music making with others.
- All parts are of equal difficulty.
- Compatible with Introducing Duets, Trios and Quartets for clarinet.
- Especially suited to group teaching.
- Ideal material for concerts and examinations.