Before rock n' roll became a big corporate industry, playing rock guitar used to be the most fun you could have with your pants on! Fred Sokolow shows why in this 72 minute DVD that uses your favorite garage-band tunes to demonstrate how to:
- Play power-chord backup in any key - the Louie Louie way
- Solo and play Chuck Berry style boogie backup on tunes like Roll Over Beethoven and School Days (duck-walk not included)
- Use blues scales and 'substitute' scales for soloing
- Solo with sliding major pentatonic scales in the styles of Dickey Betts and Jerry Garcia
- Chord-based licks and double-note Steve Cropper-style licks
Includes a 64 page tab music PDF.