If you want to play blues guitar like B.B. King, Eric Clapton or Buddy Guy then this eighty minute DVD will get you on track. Starting at the beginning with first-position key-of-E blues licks, Fred Sokolow shows how to play lead and backup like a modern blues guitarist. Includes a 48 page tab music PDF booklet.
- Several moveable scale patterns and licks for soloing.
- Moveable chords and chord based licks for backup.
- How to play melodies, chord backup and improvised solos on blues classics Stormy Monday, Everyday I Have The Blues, Killing Floor and Baby Please Don't Go.
- Intros and endings.
- Enough theory to understand the 12-bar blues structure and be able to play backup and solo in any key.
- Boogie bass lines, vibrato, note-bending and more