A fresh approach to developing the essential skills of sight-singing that is suitable for individual teaching at grade levels 1-5.
John Kember has formulated a step-by-step method to aid all musicians in learning the techniques of sight-singing - a skill that will transform your personal level of musicianship and performance confidence. The course features:
- An approach friendly to both student and teacher
- Elements that are valuable to both singers and instrumentalists
- Musical styles familiar to all students
- Simple piano parts with chord indications
- Progressive examples that begin with just a few notes in simple time signatures