The vocal workouts in this much-anticipated follow-up to Peckham's bestselling The Contemporary Singer are based on Berklee College of Music's highly effective vocal method. This volume will help vocalists develop the voice through good vocal health, warm-up exercises, advanced techniques, stage performance advice and more. Includes acces to online audio for ultimate interactive education!
- Twenty-six exercises for warming up and developing your voice
- Basic and advanced workouts for high and low voices
- 2- and 3-part exercises for harmony practice
- Routines to help you organize your practice time according to your level and schedule
- Includes online audio to support your workout, for all voice types: male/female and high/low
- Detailed descriptions and helpful tips for how to warm up and develop your voice, discussing breath control, practice strategies, and specific technical advice for improving your control over vibrato, range and belting
- Essential advice for vocal study, voice maintenance and auditioning