Part 2 of Joe Morello’s classic drum method series explores single vs. double bass drum techniques, special bass drum exercises, heel-toe techniques, hi-hat 'ride style' and 'fanning,' making hi-hat and cymbals 'breathe' and blend, swinging and keeping time, dynamics, punctuating and accents, thinking musically, and soloing. This wealth of practical teaching is accompanied, as ever, by Joe Morello’s legendary wit and wisdom!
You'll never miss a note! Features include:
- You see the music and the tablature on screen as it's being played
- All right- and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow motion segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biography
- Selected discography list
- Suggested listening list
- Booklet with music examples
Also includes optional subtitles in French, German, Spanish and Italian.