Get the tools you need to express your musical ideas as you study scales, arpeggios and their related theory, all attributed to the prestigious Berklee College Of Music.
Beginning with basic concepts and advancing to more challenging ideas, this invaluable tutorial will serve as a reference for many years to come. Discover chord progressions, dynamics, phrasing and other aspects of Piano technique that will transform your performances. The course provides a solid foundation for advanced keyboard studies, with exercises in all twelve keys that will help you to:
- Advance your performance skill and build fluency
- Increase your speed and agility at the keyboard
- Internalise common chord patterns
- Improve your sight-reading skills
- Memorise new material in less time
- Improve your tone, rhythm and sense of dynamics
The online audio provides all the examples and play-along tracks you will need. Suitable for piano students of all levels.