For Noami - The Anthology is a set of ten easy studies for Piano two-hand by Marcel Bitsch. Great for beginner pianists, each study focuses on a specific aspect.
These ten lovely studies and the aspects they highlight are:
1. Duet – Legato
2. The little railway – Staccato
3. When there were coaches – Loure
4. On the water – Passage of the thumb
5. Invention – Scale
6. In the meadow – Arpeggios
7. Lullaby – Sustained notes
8. Chase – Chromatic scale
9. Fanfare – Chords
10. Ring for Matins – The double notes with the wrist
Marcel Bitsch is a French musician who specialised in teaching the counterpoint and the fugue. He composed many orchestral pieces and some chamber music. He also wrote the analysis of some works by J. S. Bach.