EZ920 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge designed for players who want a balance of light gauge high strings for easy bending and medium low strings for heavy strumming.
85/15 Bronze combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Ideal balance of tone, projection and playability.
- Bright, long-lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .034, .044, .054