Harmony Vocals: The Essential Guide by Mike Campbell and Tracee Lewis is suitable for singers of all ages. This book covers basic ear training and sightsinging, harmony and theory from unison lines to four-part harmony and essential stage and studio techniques, all pulled together into a user-friendly format.The companion CD includes 99 full-demo tracks, which allow you to listen, learn, and participate in singing harmonies.
Harmony Vocals: The Essential Guide will make learning to sing harmonies a reality for even the most inexperienced vocalist.
This book includes songbites in the styles of:
- Pop/rock with ska influence
- Soft, modern rock with smooth straight cut vocals
- 60's rock
- 50's blues based R&B with a New Orleans flavour
- 50's rock 'n' roll
- 70's funk with R&B gospel roots
- 50's 'doo-wop'
- 70's disco soul
- Chicago blues with R&B and country influence