Cello Time is a great series for young Cellists. Packed with lively original tunes, easy duets, and traditional pieces, the books are carefully paced and organised to build confidence every step of the way. Cello Time Sprinters includes:
- Extended pieces in first position.
- Fourth position using the finger patterns 1-34, 12-4 and 1234.
- A Range of techniques, including hooked bowing, string crossing and double-stops.
- Scales and arpeggios to suit the pieces and at the level of Grade 3.
- 2 CDs with performances and backings for all of the pieces, many with Drums and Bass added, as well as tuning tracks.