is an inspirational resource for all singing leaders working with children and young people, and contains 12 songs by some of today's most exciting songwriters.
- Suitable for established singing leaders seeking new repertoire, and those leading singing groups for the first time.
- Inspires young people with an exciting and vibrant mix of styles.
- Celebrates our cultural diversity, combining songs from Gujarati, Chinese and Albanian music with the best of the UK.
- Each song includes warm-ups, learning strategies and interviews with the songwriters.
- All vocal parts and lyric sheets are photocopiable.
- The songs are graded and colour-coded into three levels - Starting, Developing and Challenging.
This edition features full Piano scores for those wishing to accompany their singers themselves, or for Piano-based rehearsal. To be used alongside Singbook (Catalogue No. 0571523986)
Produced in association with Youth Music and NASUWT