The Expedition XP150 offers a PA solution that combines powerful stereo sound with portability and simplicity. With its clever design, the XP150 packs up into a single unit that weighs only 24 pounds. Perfect for schools, conferences and presentations, as well as musicians and singer-songwriters, the XP150 is the ultimate in portable sound.
A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier. The mixer features three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4" inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes one stereo 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5mm) input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. There’s also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (Bass and Treble) controls.
The XP150's 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. They produce deep bass tones, as well as pure dispersion and loud, lucid audio, through 6" woofers and custom 1" HF drivers with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, these ABS high-impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts that can be used with Samson's LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands (sold separately), as well as a tilt-back design for use as floor monitors.
The XP150 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for small to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs 24lb
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 6" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 2 x 75 watts of stereo power
- Removable 5-channel mixer
- Three Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" jacks) for microphone and line level devices
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo input for MP3 players, keyboards and more
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- Internal digital effects processor
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 10" speaker cables included