Ernie Ball Cobalt Slinky Guitar Strings are round-wound for maximum clarity and serious punch. The Cobalt Slinky set is clearly an improvement on its classic nickel-wound counterpart giving the player increased sustain, clarity and output. In addition, they resist sweat and moisture better and have unmatched flexibility when compared to other nickel wound strings.
- Proprietary Alloy developed by EB specifically for Guitar Strings
- Engineered to Maximize Output and Clarity
- Slinkier Feel, Beefier Tone
- Longer Lasting due to a Stronger Wrap Wire
- World's First and Only Cobalt String
- Alloy of Iron and Cobalt – Most Magnetic Alloy Available!
- Patent Pending
- Wound Strings Only