The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
For the DSL5CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful 5 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL5CR is a powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can disengage the onboard speaker and plug a 16 Ohm speaker cabinet into it, even live performances!
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel); F/S footswitch input (on rear panel)
- Output Sockets: Emulated Cabinet Output (Headphone Socket)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohm Speaker Out (bypasses built-in speaker)
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel)
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Tone Shift Switch, Deep Switch
- Other Controls: Reverb; Low Power Switch (on rear panel)