The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
For the DSL20CR Marshall have crammed that distinct DSL tone into a versatile and powerful 20 Watt combo amp. Featuring an all-valve signal path with two distinct channels (Classic and Ultra Gain), the DSL20CR is a powerhouse that's perfect for recording, rehearsing, and since you can plug two 16 Ohm (or even a single 8 Ohm) speakers into it, even live performances!
- Amplifier Type: All-Valve Combo Amp
- Power Output: 20 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1/4" Instrument Input; Audio In (on rear panel); FX Send/Return (on rear panel); F/S footswitch input
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 16 Ohm Speaker Out OR 1 x 8 Ohm Speaker Out
- Channels: Classic Gain, Ultra Gain
- Channel Controls: Volume (Classic Gain); Gain, Volume (Ultra Gain); Channel Select Switch (Footswitch controllable, socket on rear panel)
- EQ Controls: Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Resonance, Tone Shift Switch
Other Controls: Reverb; Low ower Switch