RRP £2,499 - Offer Price £1,875
The GP-300 Grand Hybrid redefines what a digital piano is capable of, thanks to its combination of digital innovation and time-honoured principles of acoustic piano manufacture.
To produce a refined sound and an accurate touch that is worthy of a class leader, Casio have collaborated with prestigious acoustic piano manufacturer, C. Bechstein. The result is the Celviano Grand Hybrid: an exquisite instrument which incorporates the best elements of an acoustic grand piano, such as a Natural Grand Hammer Action, with the unique benefits of perfect digital sound.
At the heart of the GP-300 is the revolutionary Natural Grand Hammer Action, combining full-length wooden keys (manufactured using the same Austrian spruce as that used by C. Bechstein) with moving hammers to provide an authenticity of touch that is far beyond any other digital piano.
- Developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein.
- I6588 full length wooden keys, as found in an acoustic grand piano.
- Natural Grand Hammer Action mechanism.
- Three European piano tones in one digital instrument, including a Bechstein D282 grand piano.
- Grand Acoustic speaker system.
- Hall Simulator with 12 different concert halls.
- CASIO Five Year UK warranty.