Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate piano experience, and our current HP pianos are among the most exciting yet. The HP piano philosophy is all about bringing the sound and performance of a concert-class piano into your living, teaching, or recital space, with modern connectivity and cabinet color choices to suit your lifestyle. The HP603/HP603A is powered by the latest version of our acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. With its sophisticated elegance, the classically styled HP603/HP603A will definitely make a big impact in your home, studio, or venue, especially with a choice of finishes including contemporary rosewood, contemporary black, and white.
Both the HP603 and HP603A feature built-in wireless Bluetooth® MIDI support for working with apps like Roland’s Piano Partner 2 and Piano Designer on your smartphone or tablet. The HP603A also includes Bluetooth audio support, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile device through the piano’s integrated sound system.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more expressive piano sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing with headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement keyboard, which combines the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via built-in Bluetooth technology to enhance your piano experience with Piano Partner 2, Piano Designer, and other music apps
- Stream music from your mobile device via Bluetooth audio and practice along with songs and instructional content through through the piano’s speakers (HP603A only)
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Classically styled cabinet with impressive sound system and elegant design to suit a variety of locations
- Available in three premium finishes: contemporary rosewood, contemporary black, and white