D'Addario EJ72's are designed and gauged for the mandola, tuned in fifths to the same pitches as a viola , C to A.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic mandolin tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed and gauged for the mandola
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: .014/.014, .023/.023, .034/.034, .049/.049
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh