Mahogany is a hardwood which has been used to make quality musical instruments for centuries. Its colour can vary a fair amount, from a pale pinkish brown to a darker reddish brown, and it tends to darken with age. Do not let the "sober" look of mahogany fool you, though—mahogany Ukuleles, especially those fitted with an arched back like the DUS321, know how to growl!
The neck and fingerboard of the DUS321 are made from African okoume and rosewood. It's a great combination that guarantees a stable intonation across the fretboard, is gentle to your hands, and looks great as well. The rosettes in all our Ukuleles are drawn by hand and engraved by laser. Each model has a unique design, which one is your favourite?
- Scale: soprano (12 frets)
- Top, Back and Sides: mahogany
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, and 10th frets
- Premium Features: arched back, chrome die-cast geared tuners, laser engraved rosette, Aquila SuperNylgut strings
- Free padded gigbag included!