iRig Nano Amp is a super-compact battery-powered self-contained micro amp and interface for iOS that you can use by itself, with headphones or even an external speaker cabinet — this power-packed amazing little amp can drive up to a 4x12" guitar cab! But what makes it more versatile than any other micro amp is that it features the iRig circuitry so you can plug your iPhone or iPad into it with the supplied TRRS cable and tap into the limitless world of AmpliTube guitar tone and more on your iPhone and iPad.
What makes iRig Nano Amp so unique is that you can operate it in two different modes: AMP & DEVICE. In AMP mode it’s a standalone amp for impromptu practice anywhere. In DEVICE mode you use it as an interface and amp for your iOS device. Plus, in both modes you can use the built-in speaker or hook up an external speaker cabinet — up to a 4x12" cab — for more volume and tonal clarity. iRig Nano Amp is the most versatile, feature rich micro amp in the market and provides you with outstanding value and performance
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab — up to 4x12"
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3" speaker
- 1/8" headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store
iOS: Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
*ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK TRADE CUSTOMERS*